Who We Are
Founded in 2013 in Olathe, Kansas, MAK Management, LLC provides homes association management services, and other business solutions, through a localized, service-oriented approach. Our mission is to help homes associations maintain home values, beautify neighborhoods, and satisfy residents through unique management services that are uncommonly close to the community. Our vision is to be the BEST (not the biggest, an important distinction) association management provider to Johnson County, Kansas and surrounding areas.
What We Do
Since 2013, we've built relationships throughout Johnson County using a simple formula; communication, transparency, and service. We design a management plan specific to your association's needs. We implement processes and technology to help your association be at its best. Our Services include:
- Community Relations
- Clerical Administration
- Information Management
- General Site Supervision and Maintenance
- Strategic Planning
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Event Planning
- Document Design
Why MAK Management, LLC?
- Automatic updates to specified Board Members on project milestones, maintenance requests and scheduled services.
- Regular reports to the Board of Directors provide information on ownership transfers, email communications and resident requests.
- Electronic forms with automatic email notifications to Board and Committee members make architectural reviews and other processes efficient and easy.
- Our Account Service Plan establishes our commitment on the level of communication your Association can count on.
Our Online Resident Center allows specified Board Members to run on-demand reports for instant access to:
- Financial Information, including bill review and approval
- Project Information
- Association Information
- Regular on-site property reviews for compliance, maintenance, and suggested work situations to make sure your neighborhood looks its best.
- Preparation of meeting materials and tracking of “current” and “new” business needing review takes the burden off the Board of Directors.
- A single point of contact supported by a strong team of professionals keeps things running smoothly.
- Support with things beyond property management, such as social events and welcoming, helps build relationships and a sense of community.
Every neighborhood and association is different. Your association management services should be tailored to fit your needs. We would love to talk to you about the needs in your neighborhood and how MAK Management, LLC can help!
Megan Klemanski, Managing Partner